We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on these levels of assurance:
- Review – some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance.
- Notice to Reader – based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
We prefer to take a proactive as opposed to reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year.
Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tax planning for individuals and corporations
- Return preparation for:
- Estates and trusts
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Tax effects of buying / selling a business
Effective transition of your business to your successors is critical to its continued prosperity. With a solid background in tax, succession and estate planning, and other financial matters.
We are fully qualified to address the complex issues of business continuation.
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients.
We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound.
In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business.
The following are just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Business valuations
- Buying/selling a business
- Business process improvement
- Computer systems
- Financial & retirement planning
- Estate planning
Effective estate planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets.
For business owners, providing for business continuity and succession of ownershipis essential.
We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
Buy/Sell a Business
Preparation and planning are keys to the successful purchase or sale of a business.
Our team can assist you with all aspects of your transaction, including valuation, cash flow analysis, tax minimization and transition planning.
Bookkeeping / Write-Up
Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business.
Our qualified staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping.
With the number of computerized accounting software packages available for individuals and small businesses growing every day, selecting one that is right for you has become increasingly difficult.
As accounting professionals, we have knowledge of most programs, either through personal experience, or industry literature.
Our experienced staff can help you choose and implement the system that best fits your needs.
Our corporate services can maximize your deductions and grow your bottom line.We provide advising on taxes and assistance in understanding your reporting and installment deadlines. All of our services are billed base on our standard charge rates shown below, and since each corporate situation is unique, we can also customize a service plan to fit your business goals and your budget.
Please Contact Us for a specific quotation on all services involving Corporate Tax Return in Canada.
* Stated pricing is for the preparation of a typical T2Corporation Income Tax Return where completed financial statements are provided by the business owner. Any required bookkeeping or adjustments will be charged at our standard hourly rates. The price for the T2 Federal return for inactive companies with no income or expenses in the year is $399. There will be additional charges for more complex returns or for corporations with associated companies, multiple businesses, inactive investment income (investments in stocks, interest or dividend bearing investments or rental properties), or companies in their first or final year of business.
** All companies resident in Alberta are required to file an Alberta AT1 Provincial Corporate Income Tax Return in addition to their T2 Federal Corporation Income Tax Return. Exemptions are available for companies meeting prescribed conditions. All companies resident in Quebec are required to file a Revenue Quebec CO-17 Provincial Corporation Income Tax Return in addition to their T2 Federal Corporation Income Tax Return.
*** Stated pricing is for “Compilation” or”Notice to Reader” financial statements and assumes all bookkeeping has already been done and no adjustments are required. Any required bookkeeping or adjustments will be charged at our standard hourly rates.